Welcome to the Coaching Couch

Welcome to the coaching couch.



This couch is different. Everytime we sit on it, we will experience change. It's all about change tips and trips. It's about making changes that last. Changes that reshape our lives. Changes that would make us live the life we want. I have always wanted to sit on this couch long time ago, yet I had a false presumption about this couch "I thought it was hard". Now, I know the truth cause I decided to sit and try it myself.











Monday, April 23, 2012

MY LIFE OATH : AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE

Today I would like to share with you my "Life Oath" ;)


Insha'Allah (God willing)

As long as I'm alive ...

I will follow my dream

I will never give up

I will try over and over and over

I will be flexible

I will be committed

I will change my approach as needed

I will enhance my skills

I will stretch my capabilities

I will use all available resources (internal and external)

I will find my way

I will refuse to accept defeat

I will not regret or blame (myself or others)

I will always believe in myself

I will take control of my life

I will face challenges and will take decisions

I will take actions

I will learn

I will work hard

I will enjoy the journey

I will reach my goals

I will succeed



Simply because I trust Allah, and then I trust myself.

Signature: Nayef Moukhtar




I would highly appreciate if you share yours with me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment